Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Valhalla Rising

Ok so there are two things that I really love. Movies involving war and movies involving Vikings. I just saw a trailer that has both and this movie seems to really, really kick tail. I mean look at the freaking picture dude! This dude has Viking tattoos, one eye and a sword! How can you say no to that?????!!!! Ok, the trailer looks violent, but it was around 1095 AD (I know this because they are going to the crusades and 1095 was right around that time so meh!) and that was a violent time so meh again! :) Anyway, check out the trailer (http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/independent/valhallarising/) and you shall hopefully enjoy. :) Dude carries a freaking axe!!!! Awesome. Lol I'm nerding out right now, it will pass. Hee Hee

No comments:

Post a Comment